Sun, May 22|
Adults Clinic: Top Spin Master Class
Master your top spin groundstrokes in this 2 hour master class by our Head Coach!
Time & Location
May 22, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Singapore, 3 St Wilfred Rd, Singapore 327920
About the event
The Top Spin Clinic will be focused on improving the techniques for top spin ground strokes, including drive volley and top spin serve. The workshop is an ideal way to step in the right direction for tennis players who are looking to bring their top spin groundstrokes to the next level.
The objective of this first installation of the Adults Tennis Clinics series is not to introduces different serves or techniques, but to instead improve the quality of each technique step by step, starting with the Top Spin.
- Suitable for intermediate to advanced level tennis players
- Must be able to rally from baseline (minimum 10 shots)
- Must be able to serve (put ball in the right box minimum 5 times)
- Recommended for adults but juniors are welcome too
- In the event of bad weather before or during (up to 1 hour from the start) the workshop, workshop may be rescheduled. In the event of bad weather at and beyond the halfway mark of the event, event will be concluded and not rescheduled. Dry area drills may be carried out instead.
- Participants are required to bring their own rackets. Balls and other training equipment will be provided.
- Only those who have signed up and paid for the workshop will be allowed to join the class.
Standard EntrySGD 65.00